9.09.2011

love on the walls

I know I have been absent for like a month. FORGIVE ME! I started my new job, flew home for a friends wedding, had my bff visit from cali.. so life has been a bit crazy! But, I am determined to blog more because I have so much to share! Lots of photos and thoughts to come! As a quick little update, I thought I would share our newest addition to our little home.

I fell in love with this print and this print from Urban Outfitters. But, the frugality in me refused to pay $24 for a stinking pretty piece of paper. BUT, when Tiff was here we randomly ended up in Papyrus, and they had the same EXACT prints for $4.99!! hollllla!!! We framed them in two dark wood ikea frames and I think they turned out pretty good!


And here's a few other snapshots from today. Our typical unmade bed, my handsome sleepy husband, and my favorite succulent and favorite candle.


Have a very happy weekend everyone! I hope to share a few posts next week.

love, the parkers

2 comments: