9.14.2011

9/13/86: a very happy day


Out of all the extravagant eateries in the Denver metropolitan area, my husband chose a burger joint. (We aren't that into fancy food) It was delicious, AND he got a free dreamsicle birthday shake. 
We went snowboard shopping afterwards with gift cards/money he got from family and then came home for cake. We usually don't buy birthday gifts, but since 25 is sort of a milestone, I surprised him (with a TON of help from our friend Kelly) and got him a longboard! He was so surprised and so excited. We walked/longboarded to the grocery store to get milk just so he could try it out. 

I love him SOOOO much. I can't believe he is 25! We started dating when he was 20! That seems like ages ago. 25 seems so adultish. I still feel like we are 13 year olds playing house. 

So here's to the gracious, rugged, talented, brilliant, humble, tender hearted, manly, hott, patient man of my stinking dreams. Happy Birthday to YOU!

3 comments: