12.02.2011

girls got skillllss

I know that the five of you who read my blog also read my best friends blog. BUT, just in case I get a random wanderer on here, I wanted to share with you her blog and business page.

Ladies and Gentlemen, meet the beautiful Tiffany Valdez. Wife, Mother, and crazy talented graphic designer!


Tiffany designed all of our INCREDIBLE printed goods from our wedding. The invites, program fans and even the little honey jar labels. She has done several other weddings as well.  


Along with weddings, she also designs suuuuuper cool birthday invites, Christmas cards, birth announcements, save the dates... basically ANY of your paper needs, she can supply : ) On top of having a super quality product, she is just a great woman! This business makes it possible for her to be home with her sweet little boy and all the other little ninos to come in the future.

So, next time you are in the market for some paper goods. Remember See The Skyline!
Here are links to all of her pages.

Happy Weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. awwww OH MY GOSH! Thank you! You know, I can see where people come from when landing on my blog - and I have a surprisingly large number from you - before and after. a couple+ a week!

    LOVE YOU and YOUR SUPPORT.

    If it bothers you, ps, that my banner isn't the same width as britneys (uhh that would bother me) i'll send you a fresh one with the wider size. just let me know. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete